Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 15 August 2011

What happened in Titiwangsa Lake Garden?



May 22, 2011

It was our first wedding anniversary and it is our first time to celebrate an occasion outside the country which made this event even more special.  To start the day right, we attended mass at St. John Cathedral to give THANKS for the first year that we had and to WISH for a lifetime of heaven!  After the mass, we returned to our house to share our lunch together with our housemates.



Nothing so special about our lunch, we just bought “lechon kawali” outside St. John and then we bought a small cake so we have something to blow for our wishes.



After our lunch, we (together with our dear friend Cedrick) went off to Titiwangsa Lake.  I was so excited to go there because I have researched that it was where Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz shoot a part of their movie “Miss you Like Crazy” and I want to see with my own eyes how it looked like.

We took two trains, Kelana Jaya LRT and then the KL Monorail.  After the monorail, we hailed a cab to finally go to Titiwangsa Lake.

My first impression: It was not that bad but not astounding as well.  It was a normal lake with a lot of activities in it.  We didn’t have the chance to do horse-back riding, paddle boat etc because (1) we didn’t have enough time (2) I have other activity planned.

What was my planned activity? Since I am a big fan of John Lloyd, I took a picture from the internet of him and Bea at Titiwangsa Lake and at their background was the famous Twin Tower.

I asked Ced to become the photographer, Sweets will be John Lloyd and of course, I will be none other than Bea :)

I wanted it to be the exact location, pose and angle and it took us 30 minutes to finally figure out the perfect match for the picture.  We even argued about which the correct location for the shot was.  We thought that new buildings were built after the shot was taken, thus the background is no longer the same; that trees were removed from the park... What a thought!

After like many shots (Ced was literally sweating!) we finally made the perfect shot (for me) and it was a relief to see and we all feel accomplished.

  
                                                             Of course we will not leave Titiwangsa if we haven’t taken serious pictures yet.  After our project, we then went ahead and took pictures of ourselves overlooking the lake and the Twin Tower.





Ced - our trusty photographer





After that we ate some snack before heading home.
It was tiring but it was fun because we accomplished something!

We will definitely go back to Titiwangsa, to finally do some activities there (aside from taking pictures).  My friend, Leah, will be visiting us here and I have included Titiwangsa in our itinerary!

2 comments:

  1. nice ng mga shoots..who is the photographer, is he profesional one nice eh..i love the mix of color combination...pls book me sa photogrpher na un...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch pinoy tv show here WATCH TV SHOW REPLAYS CLICK HERE

    or download our android application here Philipine TV Replays android app

    or download our apple application here Philipine TV Replays ios app

    LIKE US : Facebook

    ReplyDelete