Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 12 August 2011

Tagabantay!



We are at the 11F here in Menara Jaya Condominium.  Our room window is facing another condominium (Millennium) and it is also high.  I never realized that even if we are at this height there will be birds, pigeons mostly, who will be flying back and forth around our window area.  Every morning, i can hear them "Croo, croo" that to me is their way of speaking, even how low, i can hear them clearly and know that they are in our window.  


One time, i walked slowly towards the window and took a video of them, luckily I was able to shoot them while standing there as if taking guard of our room.

Days after that, it is already hard for me to take videos, they can hear me and when they do they fly away.. It's as if they are watching over us, listening if we are okie and once we hear them, they fly, telling us that they will be back.

I can hear very clearly when they fly, their wings make a very significant sound, like a wing.. I don't know where I can compare that sound. It just sounded very familiar and I know they flew from nearby, our window, or our next room's window.

It's amazing, how even if we are at the 11F, what we hear are their voices, sweet voices.

Telling us that we are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment