Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 18 August 2011

Am I at the wrong place at the wrong time??



Am I at the wrong place at the wrong time? One time or the other we have all asked this question to ourselves.  Simply because we are experiencing something that we believe we don't deserve or something unfortunate that happened to us that we don't have control over.  


I just remembered when I asked this question to myself and to my friends. It was 6 years ago, when I was with my first job.


It was more than a roller coaster ride (my TPC friends can attest to that!) and more than a horror train with a lot of zombies in it.  It was a twist of fate that I had to go through that very tough obstacle.  At that time I drag myself everyday to go to work because I don't want to see my Boss!!!


True enough with all of the articles that I have read. One does not leave a company because of a higher salary, it is because of ones boss! (this may not always be true). I am one of the many employees who can say that it was very much true!




But as a strong tree deeply rooted with the values I learned from my family, I know what to say and how to react with such negative vibes. It's all about acceptance -- acceptance that everything happens for a reason.  Of course, it should not end there, you should do something about it.


You can either:


1. Stay and Fight 
2. Leave and Move on

The best decision always rely on oneself.  You alone can decide which action to take because you know yourself better than other people.


With what happened to me, I tried to stay and fight but the relationship does not get better but worse! Now, that was the time I needed to leave and to move on. 


Moving on was not easy because it is like moving away from your comfort zones but it a way to heal, a way to forgive and forget.  It may mean removing yourself from one situation or being a coward but it all depends on the situation.  Moving on to another phase of your life is like growing up, it will always happen to us.


During that time, I always think about it as a nightmare or an endless tunnel but from the time I moved out and found my new place, the more I realized that it was a gift from God.  Had it not happened, I will still be there, still be the same old me.


Whatever situation you may encounter now, it is always His will and it is up to us on how are we going to look at those things.  Positively or Negatively?


Just a piece of advise from a person who sort of experienced a little bit of everything, we should always be positive in anything and everything that we do. It is the aura that brightens our life and it is reflected on how we deal with our friends and family. 

1 comment: