Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 19 August 2011

There is nothing else I can say only “Thank You”


Blast from the past:
From FB Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 2:57pm

One month and five days ago when I received the “Farewell Messages” that were prepared by my team, this was when we had our last team dinner with Mimi.  They gave me the scrap book and a shirt that has “I love KL” in it and I was very touched, actually I was lost for words except to say “Thank You” from the bottom of my heart because I was so grateful that I have them as my last team in Accenture. 

Everybody tells me that I am that last person they would think who will leave Accenture, but hey, life is really a roller coaster ride and here I am and I am no longer with Accenture.  I also never imagined that my friends will do a farewell party for me.. its really ironic (Thanks Anna for arranging everything, Thanks Dave for the AVP, Thanks to all who attended the simple gathering!)

I have said my sincerest thanks to the people who have become a very special part of my journey in Accenture but I would like to say my “Thanks” again to those (almost the same people) who have spent their 5 minutes or so to write a simple note of “good luck and thanks” to me and to Sweets.  Simple notes that means a lot because one time or the other, I felt that I have “in some little way” touched their lives.  I am hoping to see all of them when I get back. 

My reason for not reading the notes when I was still in the Philippines was because I don’t want to be emotional and think of sad things etc. I want to read it once I am settled here in Malaysia, whether I have work or not because nothing is happier than a place with my husband.

So whether I just sent you an email, talked to you on the phone or you became part of my working days while in Accenture, from the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment