Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 11 August 2011

Old Newspaper!



I am doing a lot of things here at home especially taking care of my husband and making sure that he has a hot rice to eat when he comes home from work.  Aside from that I get to ponder on things that I wanted to do before but just did not have enough time to do them.  One of which was the art of paper folding, Origami.   People can say that I have all the time in my hands now that’s why I can do these things but for me that’s totally alright to hear because that’s their own perception of being productive.  Where I am at, I should know how to make myself productive (not that I want to be defensive or anything :))

Anyways, paper folding was quite fun to look at.  I wanted to try doing the Origami Roses because it looked so nice but as it looked nice, it was not that easy to do. Thus, I started to think that I should start from the basics, I then tried Origami Tulips.

After watching several videos via You Tube, I finally got the hang of doing the tulip all by myself.  My reason for doing such is to surprise Sweets when he arrives from work, therefore, as evidence, I created my own video in doing the origami tulips (sort of evidence that I really did that one). J




I was able to create 8 tulips (4 small and 4 large ones) and I was smiling the whole time I gave it to Sweets.   Aside from being proud of what I did (well it’s not that hard) I felt great that I made Sweets smile in my own simple way.  Who said giving flowers are for special occasions only? For me, giving something to someone you love does not require an event, an occasion; you give something because you want to make this person feel important and happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment