Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 19 August 2011

I am not Paris Hilton

Blast from the past.
From FB Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 7:17pm



43 days ago when I left my first Love (Accenture); close to two weeks that I have been with my Sweetest thing “Sweets”.  I have always wanted to be with my husband while he is working here in Malaysia and at the same time for me to find a suitable job that will help me buy my own iPad. :)  

Anyways, I feel and I believe I am able to do the things that I need to do as a totally “cool” housewife. 

Clean, cook, wash, wipe, open and close the door, what else?? Well almost everything else is done by me and Sweets so I am not that tired.  Then during my spare time (I’ve got plenty of time on my hands now) I browse the internet, look at openings, job sites, FB, Calorie Counter, aerobics and dances.  Of course not forgetting to feel and look beautiful because that’s one thing I don’t want to deprive myself from.  That’s just it, anything else?

I always feel and say that “This is what I want!”  I don’t want to spend my married life apart from my husband (that for me is just a weird thing, of course we have exceptions).

I may have forgotten what we have studied during college, that we all have our subconscious mind.  We may think about one thing but deep inside us another thought, feeling or emotion is pondering upon us while we are facing a new situation in our lives and for my case I never knew that my subconscious mind was thinking about something else.

That I am Paris Hilton! Nah, just kidding! :D

Just the other night, I dreamt that I was being chased by a Dinosaur... Don’t know the specie but we can picture it as a T-Rex (Big Guy, huh!).  I asked Sweets to look it up from the Dream Dictionary and it says “To dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur, indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful.”  

DISCLAIMER: This chasing thing happened for about 3 seconds only! Yes dahil nagising na ako!

I paused for a minute and said, maybe that’s true! Maybe in my subconscious mind I have the feeling that I am no longer needed or useful.  When I was still working, I am earning my own money and I can buy whatever I want and I can give whatever I can to my family and friends.  Now that I don’t have my own money I cannot freely buy the things that I want, I cannot freely give anything to my family and friends – But does this make me no longer needed or useful??
I beg to disagree!

Money is not everything in this world (Yes it’s important but that’s still not all!).

Love, Care, Affection, Laughter, Happiness, Comfort, Warmth, Friendship, Sincerity, Faith – things money cannot buy and I know; with all the living cells in my body (borrowed this line from Bry) I can give all of them! It’s not always about the packaging but what’s the thought behind the action.  Realizing and deeply understanding the way the world works, we are not Paris Hilton, who may have everything she needs in her life. 

The things that we don’t have sometimes are the KEY in finding out what else we can give and we can share.


No comments:

Post a Comment