Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sharing my wonderful Experience! ^_^

You all know how proud I am in everything that I do! Hahahahah!

Well one of the things that I am very proud of was when I got married to a very wonderful man!  

There is nothing more special than that and I am very blessed to be able to go back to those precious memories because of the wonderful team that helped us that day!

Yes! No other than Noel Salazar and his team! 

Let me share with all of you again what transpired in this wonderful experience with Noel S. --> Read more from Happy Couple!

I am always and will always be proud of what Noel has achieved and will achieve! He has made wonders on our wedding day and I know he will do as well with other couples.  He was even blessed to have Rae Venturanza as his wonderful wife!! ^_^

This couple is very busy helping other people achieve their dream photos! They will definitely make time to create memorable portraits that will surely last a lifetime!  Well I am always a living proof so no need ask further!


Catch them and you will definitely not regret it!
Talk to you all soon and wish to see your wonderful portraits from Noel and Rae!

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)
Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment