Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 18 April 2013

Throwback Thursday: Nah! Ito daw ang uso! @_@



I love to surf the internet and look at people's activities!
Look for inspiration, learning and appreciation!  

Pretty much the world wide web has given me; 

a lot of things to think about, 
a lot of thoughts to write about and 
a lot of questions asked like "what about?"

In this time of age, whatever is "uso" is something that spreads like wildfire.  You will see them everywhere, FB, IG, YouTube and so on and so forth, basically in almost all social networking sites. :D

Well, "Call Me Maybe" has it's time, "Gangnam Style" is slowly fading, and "Gwiyomi" has started to invade.

At first, I was like "Ano un?" then I just ignored it, thinking that this is something for kids or teenagers only.  Then one day my office mate was asking if I knew about it. Then I thought, oh it was really spreading...

I do not have the intention of doing such (maybe because of my age @_@) but I loved looking at it specially if the one doing it are such a cutie.  Similar to this one!


 

Talk to you soon! 
Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment