Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 5 April 2013

Happy Friday: Oh not that Happy!

During our wedding vows we stated "in sickness and in health" and I think my husband and I are living it! Sad to say that we are both down with cough, colds and slight fever! I know the virus came from me, since I was the first one to have cough and colds! Man it's so hard to be sick! 

Just yesterday my officemate was eating icecream and I can just look at her! I have chocolates in the fridge but I cannot munch them! I am craving for a frappe but I can just imagine them!  The hardest part of it all is dragging my husband into this trap of not eating sweets and chocolates! Whew! Pity us!

But I know everything has a purpose, every situation has its reasons! I know that being sick is a way to appreciate LIFE more! What we are experiencing right now is a very minor sickness and is just normal.  We should be thankful that we are not experiencing extreme sickness! Being sick is an opportunity to realize how much valuable LIFE is and how much you love your family! 

This is the time where you appreciate their presence and voice even if you are not seeing them personally - the feeling of "so near yet so far". Like I want to hug them and don't let go.  I feel this way because at the end of the day, it is and it will always be FAMILY to keep us warm during the cold and dark night! 

I know this sickness will go away and next time I have to be more careful in what I do and make sure that I am always in a healthy condition so as not to spread virus to my husband.

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment