Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 22 April 2013

Jen and Ed's Wedding Day

Last year, we attended another wedding in the Philippines and it was also my second hosting stint!  It was Ed and Jen's wedding.  They are both staying here in Malaysia and just went back to Philippines for the wedding.

Before I proceed with the wedding, let me refresh your memory about Ed and Jen's pre-nuptial pictorial here in KL --> Click here

This was the AVP that I have created for them:



Now on to the wedding!

Ed and Jen are our very good friends and we really made the time to come to their wedding even though it was very far from our place. The travel was all worth it.  

>>> Funny moment: It was our (Sweets and I) first time to go to Novaliches and we really do not have any idea where the church is going to be.  Then it rained hard and we felt that it will be more difficult to find the Church.  Then suddenly:

Noel:  Ayun na ung Church! (pointing to a cross)
KL:     Sige go don tayo!
Noel:  (Drive drive lang habang umuulan)
KL:     Ayan malapit na.  (then after 5 min going to the cross)
KL:     Eh Poste naman yan eh! Toinks!

We were both laughing madness! Hahahhah!
Then we have decided to call the couple for directions:

KL:    Ed! San ba ung church?
Ed:    Deretsuhin nyo lang ung daan, then maghanap kayo ng pila ng tricycle
KL:    Tapos?
Ed:    Tanong nyo don sa mga tricycle driver kung san ung simbahan
KL:    Huh? Okie sige!

Malaking tulong talaga si Ed!
Then we decided to call Jen! Luckily we found the place! Hahahaha!

Anyways!  Their reception was supposed to be a garden reception but because of the blessings that poured down, they had the reception in the hall instead!

We arrived there a bit early because I wanted to talk to Jen and Karen regarding the reception and other small details.  When we arrived, Ed and Jen were both getting ready!

Jen was very stunning! 
Ed was in his tuxedo (very pogi:))!




While both of them were having their pictorials, Sweets and I were having our pictorials as well! Hahahahaha!

Then a few minutes later, we went to the church to prepare for the wedding.
When I saw the bridal car! I was like "WOWOWOWOWOW" so nice!


I like it when the couple makes a twist on their wedding! Very cutie cutie!


The wedding was held at the "Christ King of the Universe Parish".



The happy couple!
I was not able to attend the entire wedding as I was running here and there with Karen in preparing for the reception.


On with the reception!
Lucky for Ed I was not able to record their wedding dance! It would have been a blast! :)




~ me whispering to Ed while I was in front hosting!

KL: Sasayaw kayo!
Ed: Walang pinag usapan na ganyan!!

KL: Basta sumayaw ka! Go!!!
KL: And now the couple has prepared their first wedding dance!  Give them a round of applause!

Ed: No choice! Sumayaw! :D










The barkada!


Unfortunately some of their very close friends were not able to attend the wedding but Jose was able to make it!  Jose from the iPad!

I was very happy with this bunch of people!  As i was calling the table numbers for the pictorial, it seemed like they were all turtle like! They were very slow in coming in front to have the pictorial and I was patiently asking them to make it faster!

When I called this table! Wow! They were very excited to stand up and take the picture! Good job guys!!!!

Here are our wonderful shots from TeeStudio Photobooth!


 

 

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment