Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 5 April 2013

Opening the Door!


Have you ever been so pissed off when you wanted to enter a room and the person inside the room is so slow in opening it?  Not that he/she is doing something ridiculous inside the room or what not but maybe because of this!



He/She might have a crazy maze lock!

I look at this situation as an analogy for an opportunity or a blessing.

We have a saying that "Opportunity knocks only once" and you have to grab it while it's there.  However, what if it's the other way around?  You have been waiting for so long and yet it does not knock at all?

Many times we are waiting for an opportunity but it simply does not come.  I don't know whether it's bad luck or what but in times that I encounter this, I have something to say to myself.

I know that the gift or the opportunity that I am longing to receive is something that is being prepared by Him.  He wanted to make it good and irresistible and thus like the "crazy maze door lock" it took Him a while to give it to me. :D

To all of you out there who is waiting for the door to open, hang in there!  It will be opened at the right place and at the right time!  Don't wait instead just enjoy the colors of life!

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment