Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 22 April 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding: Dera and Art Yanga








Last weekend we went back to the Philippines to attend a very special event.  It was the wedding day of Dera and Art.

Dera is my husband's best friend since college and she played a very special part of our wedding.  She was the one who sang "Ikaw" when I was walking down the aisle and she was my part time coordinator!

Now it was her time to shine and she was a very beautiful bride last Saturday!

The wedding was held at Christ the King in Quezon City. 
The church was air conditioned and Christ's image was very refreshing.

It looks like He is inviting everyone to join him in praise and worship!


This is Art! The very excited groom!

 
Now on to the very beautiful bride.
I was not able to capture a lot of shots but she was indeed stunning with her very simple and elegant gown; not to mention the intricate bead work!


The officiant shared a very important thing about marriage.  He mentioned that wedding day is not the marriage, marriage is where you will spend the rest of your life with another person and making it work! :D

We wish Dera and Art one bountiful and fruitful marriage life.
Me and Sweets with the sweet couple! :D


Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, kinasal na pala si Dera. Best wishes Dera and congrats to your husband, Art. :)

    ReplyDelete