Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 25 April 2013

Making each moment count!




I was browsing through my personal files and I saw this excel file that I made more than one year ago!

This was the schedule that I made when we were about to go back to the Philippines for 9 days.  I made this schedule because I wanted to make sure that we (Sweets and I) are able to do the things that we planned to do.

After making this schedule I had this approved by my husband to make sure that he is amenable with this schedule and if he wants to make any changes.

Just now, I thought am I over acting when I made this schedule in an excel file? Nah, I think not! I just wanted to make things documented!

I want to show you what I did:



Although there were a lot of blank spaces there I think we were able to maximize our stay in the Philippines at that time!

If you will recall, I also had our last holidays in the Philippines well documented.  I made sure that we made the most of our stay!  To find out more, visit -->  Our Sweet 16 Days in Pinas (2013)

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment