Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Our Sweet 16 days in PINAS!

 


With this poster, everyday is a holiday for me and my husband.  However, nothing beats a TRUE Holiday in the Philippines.

What is the best thing to be an OFW? To have the chance to go back home!! And when we do, we make the MOST of it!  This is exactly what my husband and I did when we went back.

Last 2011, we did not celebrate Christmas in the Philippines.
Last 2012, was different.

We flew back to the Philippines last December 21 and we made each moment of our stay there memorable!

This is quite a story so please bear with me! :D

December 21
- Sweets immediately went to LTO to renew his driver's license
- I had my "mani-pedi" then immediately went to meet up with my insurance officer
- I went to CG2, to meet up with my BFFs, Anna and KC
- Read more Here :)

December 22
- Our yearly tradition to go to Excelente to buy our bacon, ham and queso de bola 
- Sweets and I went to Cainta to visit our BFF Betchay!  Leah and Ning - Ning was also there and we had a lot of fun over lunch and merienda.  Beth even taught me how to do my make up!
- Read more Here :)

December 23
- Sweets and I left early in the morning to go back to Laguna and prepare for our "Hernandez Family Reunion".  One day of laughter and fun and energy games!
- Foot massage!! 
- Read more Here :)

December 24 
- Spent the day at home in San Pablo Laguna and did some errands here and there! Went to market early that day to prepare for lunch.  My BFFs are coming over and I need to make sure we will have a hearty lunch and a lot of laughter.
- Mass before Christmas day and celebrated Noche Buena at Tita Marilou's house.
- Read more Here :)

December 25
- Christmas Day!!! Woohoo!! I am no longer in the young age where I will go to my Ninong and Ninang's house to ask for "aguinaldo".  Instead, I bought some chocolate cakes and personally delivered it to some of our Wedding God Parents!

December 26
- All day in San Pablo Laguna and spend the rest of the day outside to buy food not seen here in MY.  
- My husband met with his high school friends. 


December 27
- On my way back to Angono, Rizal. Would you believe that while I was in the bus, I was writing the Wedding Program for my cousin? Well yes and it worked out very well at the wedding.
- Had my mani - pedi again =)
- I met with my closest friends and had dinner at Banapple, Ayala Triangle.  We were able to see the lights but not full blast.  

December 28
- Up by 4:30am and went on the road at 5:30am to attend a wedding in Sta. Rosa Laguna.

- Read more Here :)

December 29
- Another wedding! This time in Novaliches!

December 30
- Thanks Giving with our family friends
- Dinner with Sweets' bestfriend, Jepoy

December 31
- Lunch at my favorite cousin's place in Antipolo
- New Year's celebration in Don Benito, Angono Rizal

January 1
- Up at 7am and went on the road at 8am to go back to Laguna.  This time in Calamba for the "Diaz Family Reunion" - More Story Here :)


January 2
- Lunch and merienda with our very dear family friend Zach and Cecil.

January 3
- I went back to Laguna to prepare for my birthday celebration! Really now, what is it to prepare??
- My husband went to meet up with his college friends - unfortunately no one turned up and thus my husband went and buy his MANILA shirt 


January 4
- Very special day for me and my sister!  Yes we both celebrate the same birth date!  Before the dinner celebration, I accompanied my father for check-up.

I was very happy and glad to celebrate this day together with my family!  There is nothing more I can ask for

- Read more Here :)

January 5
- Did some last errands before finally flying back to MY
- Mani - Pedi "again"

Everything sounds easy, but mind you, it was not!
Prior to coming back last December, I had to make a lot of planning and meeting arrangements with my friends and family to come up with these schedule.  

I thank of the my friends and family who was patient with me in my arrangements.  I was very happy that all of the schedules went as planned.

Til next Christmas, New Year and Birthday Celebration in Pinas!
Watch out for the individual stories here!

Xoxo

  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment