Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 31 January 2013

To the man that I loved FIRST!










Ever since I started to stare at people, the first man that I have loved was Papa Gary.  All through out the years he has been very patient with me.  He is always there to give support and to give advice on what are the right things to do.







He is the perfect husband a wife could have.
He is the perfect father a child could have.
He is the perfect buddy a son could have. 
He is the perfect protector a daughter could have.
He is the perfect brother a sister would have.
He is the perfect friend a brotherhood could have.

He is smart and yet simple in his words.
He is firm and yet gentle;
He is serious and yet funny; 
He is giving and yet humble;
He is silent and yet sweet;

He is everything a person could ask for.
He may have his flaws but I do not see it at all!
He is not perfect but we LOVE him!


I always think about spending my free time with him, but since I am far away from home I am thankful to have the technologies that we have now!
I would like to thank the following:

1. Internet - for being available to surf online
2. Facebook - for being updated to what is happening to him and my family
3. Viber - for the free text message that my brother and I do
4. LINE - for the free call to give me the opportunity to talk to him and my family
5. Skype - for the free video call.  For me to see how they look like everyday.

I also would like to thank the people who is always there for Papa Gary!
With their presence, I know that my absence will be filled.

1.  Mama Inday
2.  Gboy, Laine and DJ
3.  Mika
4.  Louise
5.  Mama Lena and Papa Nestor
6.  Tita Ninang Lynley and Erika
7.  Tita Ninang Judy and family
8.  Tita Mye and family
9.  Tita Liza and family
10. Tita Baby and Tito Ninong Boy

To all my Hernandez and Diaz family, thank you for keeping Papa Gary happy and inspired.

Yesterday was his Birthday and I wish him Good Health and determination to help himself in his everyday undertakings.  We will always be here for him especially ME. I am a certified Papa's girl. :D



The GREATEST GIFT a FATHER could have is to FEEL the love of his FAMILY!
The people whom he spent his entire LIFE providing for a good FUTURE!

Xoxo
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment