Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Day 1 of 16: "Sweet 16 days in PINAS"





In reference to "Our sweet 16 days in Pinas.  Let me start off by sharing my day 1.


As early as October, I have already arranged for a meet up with two of my very dear friends from Accenture.  KC and Anna!



A bit of a story for these two wonderful people:


I met KC in Accenture and we both worked our way up our career ladders as an HR Professional.  We became close friends from HR Academy and the rest was history.

It was the most perfect decision that I asked K to be my Made of Honor.  I never realized that I will have a very dear and sincere friend as her.  Since then, i treated her as my sister.

Anna was my buddy when I was in Accenture, she is very frank and very upfront when it comes to telling the right things to do.  Her honestly was the behavior that kept me attached with her.  Her work engagement is something that one should have! Patient but fierce!

I asked Anna to be my MC during my wedding and without any delay, she responded "yes" immediately.  I was very happy and everything for us was again history.  I looked at her as my sister as well.


Even though I was no longer in the HR Team, I always meet with them from time to time because it always feels light to spend time with the people you are comfortable with.

Being an OFW is not any different!  Every time I go back to the Philippines, I always make time to meet with these two beautiful ladies.  They are my strength and inspiration!


Till we meet again! :D

Xoxo

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment