Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 27 January 2013

Day 4 of 16: "Sweet 16 days in PINAS"

from http://mailninja.ru





One day to go before Christmas and I did not let that day pass without doing anything!  My BFFs and I (from college) planned to have lunch at our house.

Every time I go back to San Pablo City, Laguna, I always ask my BFFs to have a get together in our house and I am very lucky that they always agree to that, maybe because I cook lunch? :D

This day was not any different.  I was up early to start preparing for our lunch. 
My father even cooked grilled Tilapia and Bangus for us! So Sweet!
Yum! Yum!




Every time we are together it seemed like it was only yesterday.  I don't feel any gap between us and I feel so blessed to have these wonderful ladies in my life.  I don't have a sister that is close to my age and that's why I know they were heaven sent to me!  I know that from the deepest part of my heart.

Eating together is a lot of fun but eating together with the people whom you value so much is worth all the time that you can have.  This was exactly my feeling at that time.  It does not matter if I cannot shop outside or do something else, as long as I am with my BFFs then I don't care how long it takes for us to finish our stories!

We've been together for the last 10+ years and I don't think it will end anytime soon!  My family love them so much in as much as they loved my family.  They have accepted me and my family for what we are and that is what matters a lot to me.



To Athena, KC and Ochen! I thank you a lot for spending one day with me!  I will always appreciate your presence personally or even virtually.

Tin was not able to come because of work but hopefully soon we can get together again! 

Love you girls!


Xoxo
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment