Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 21 January 2013

Day 2 of 16: "Sweet 16 days in PINAS"






What is the other best thing about Christmas?  Yes, it is definitely the food!  This is the time of the year where we stop our diet plan for 2 weeks and eat out hearts out.

Few years back, my husband (together with his parents) made it a tradition to go to Excelente a few days before Christmas.  This is where they buy their  Chinese Ham and Bacon.  This is where I learned about it.

I am not an expert in giving food critique but as far as I am concerned, I loved their Ham and Bacon and I would like to recommend it to everyone.  This is just my simple and sweet statement about Excelente.

Last December 22, 2012 - we (my husband and my parents in law) were up at 4am and we headed to Excelente early that day.  We arrived at 5:30am and a couple of people were already queuing up even before the store officially opens.  This is how well known this store is, people (from all over Luzon like Batanggas, Bulacan, Laguna, Rizal) will make their way here in Quiapo (early this morning) just to line up and get the ham that they were longing for.

Well, we were not any different.  We came all the way from Angono to line up as early as 5:30am.  Because of this effort, we have the vantage point to be entertained first.


------------------------

That same day, my husband and I prepared to have lunch at Cainta, Rizal.
This is where, we are going to meet another two of my BFF, Leah and Betchay.

Beth and her husband once visited us here in MY.  This time we visited them in their house.  The best part about visiting Beth was that we don't need to worry about getting hungry.  They always have something to eat! This does not fail to satisfy me. 


While we were having our lunch, I told Beth that I am going to attend a back to back wedding the following week.  However, I do not want to hire a make up artist to do my make up.  On the spot, Beth taught me how to do my own make up!

That was so cool and simple! They (Leah and Beth) even lend me their make up sets! Cool friends!! :D


This was me with the make up, I know, I know not much difference, but if in person there was!  Love the simplicity in it.

These are my two best friends!  They will tell me what they think even if its the sad truth and yet we still stick together and enjoys our bonding everytime we get together.

I will see them both on April! Can't wait!

-----------------------

Special moment with Betchay was when she spit out this statement at The Donut Theory.  Another was when she hosted my Kakaibang Bridal Shower

Special moment with Leah was when they Visited MY for 3D, 2N

Xoxo
  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment