Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 25 January 2013

Happy Friday: What is your average word per day?


According to one of the blogs that I have read "Amazing Women Rock" on an average, women uses 20,000 words per day while men uses 7,000 words per day.  Aside from the fact that women is more talkative than men, I would like to dig deeper into the reality that people use a lot of words to communicate on a daily basis.
 
Need I say more?  The post above says it all. 
I was happy to see this post from my brother (Mika) and I would like to share this one to all of you!


That simple act of saying "Thank You" will mean a lot to anybody who felt our sincerity.  I don't think it will mean any harm to us, since it's just 2 out of the 20,000 and 7,000 words that we spit out everyday! :D

Just my Friday Morning sharing to all of you!
Happy Friday! Happy Life!

Xoxo

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Dear Orange Pencil,

    Thanks for the link to the post on my website (http://amazingwomenrock.com/), but you have actually misinterpreted what is said there. If fact:

    "In other words, women don’t talk any more than men do – it’s an urban legend.

    Men and women tend to talk about the same amount of time, with wide variations between individuals – some men talk a lot, some don’t; some women talk a lot, some don’t. Makes sense to me."

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete