Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 15 January 2013

2013: First Sharing!

I know from the deepest part of my heart that 2013 has a lot to offer!  Not only for me but for the rest of my family and loved ones.  Therefore, before it comes to reality, I am already declaring it.

The "Law of Attraction" is the name given to the belief that "like attracts like" and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.

With this in effect, what would you choose?
If you ask me, without a doubt, I would like to choose the positive one! No one else likes to be surrounded with positive energy than me! Therefore, I share this positive energy back to you, the people I care about, by thanking all of of you for all of the things that I received and will still receive!

If you have read my blogs, it's nothing new when you see me thanking people.  I do this because this is how I can give back the blessings that I have received. My blog about "What are you reaching for?" is basically my alphabet of "Thank Yous", if you feel lonely and felt that there is nothing to be thankful for then this is the perfect blog for you, in an instant your eyes will twinkle and you will have that "aha" moments! :)

So the first thing I would like to share for this year is: 

Share the happiness within and sharing it with all your heart ~
You will never realize that someone else will be thankful for that act! 

Xoxo

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment