Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 24 May 2012

What are you reaching for?

I know I have all the things that I need because I know what I need.

Being contended with what I have makes me feel overwhelmed with the blessings that I have received and am receiving as the days go by.  It gives me the sense of joy to know that I am one of the lucky persons here on earth that is getting more than I deserved. 



Let me share some simple things that makes my life complete!

A – Another day to live (for giving me an opportunity to do and share more)
B – Best friends forever – who understands and fight for me like Family
C – Ciolo, our dog, who provides comfort and unconditional love
D – Diet, this is a reminder for me that I always need to be healthy
E – Energy that keeps me going all throughout the day
F – Family that is always around the corner to give me the strength I need
G – Google that is always ready to give me an answer
H – Home that keeps our family and relationship together and stronger
I – Internet that removed the word distance from my vocabulary
J – Job that keeps me busy and fulfilled but it ends at 5:30pm :D
K – Kind friends whom despite the bully things I make are still there with us
L – Love which makes the world go round (literally aside from money)
M – Meals that we share with family and friends that keeps our bonding stronger
N – Noel – the person who was able to give more than what I expected
O – Opportunities given to me are just endless and I can’t stop being thankful
P – Partner, my husband who is more than a husband but everything else!
Q – Quiet time where I can spend a minute or two to reflect
R – Recharge who makes dinner easy when I don’t have the time to cook
S – Security of Menara that keeps us secure all day and all night
T – Train which makes my everyday commute a breeze
U – Unconditional love that I got from people who understands me for who I am
V – Vincci, my favourite shop in MY (cheap and nice J) very me!
W – Water that helps us with a lot of things
X – Xtended chitchat with friends means a lot especially if there is a lot of laughing!
Y – Youtube, where I got my perfect workout plan
Z – Zuckelberg, with him everything was just amazing.



This is my first set of alphabet! I can create many more sets but it will take a lot of space in this blog.  Whatever it is that surrounds me, I will always be thankful about them.  Again, for me it’s not finding happiness in things it is being contented with what life can offer us.


2 comments: