Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 26 May 2012

Second Wedding Anniversary

Nothing is sweeter than spending a special occasion with special friends.  For our 2nd wedding anniversary, my husband and I decided to have a simple dinner with our friends here in Malaysia.

Luckily I have special friends who are more than willing to help me cook our meal.  Jen, helped me with the glass noodles and the fried shanghai; Connie helped me with the beef Afritada.  You might ask what I cooked, well I fried the chicken, shanghai and cooked the steamed rice. I still had my contributions. J 


Cake from Mars (Mau) and Bless :)
It was fun and it was full of laughter since we don't get to hang around longer that usual because of our work.  This night was a break for all of us.

Che, Ced and Khristian making themselves busy in the kitchen!

how do i make a gif
Jose was not able to hold the Philippine Flag properly! Boo Jose!!!  Maybe because he was already hungry!

Here are some of our other close friends who came and joined in our special day!

These are the ex-office mates from Accenture
From left (Ced, Che, Khristian, Aymi and Sweets)

From left (Mars (Mau), Bless, Connie, Karl and Che

From left (Jose, April, Ed, Anne, Jen and Aymi)

Nelven playing Pinoy Henyo with Ced

We finished at around 10pm but it was not tiring at all.  I was very happy with what happened. I wil always be inspired and inlove because I know that I will always have my husband's support no matter what!

By the way, he doesn't want to have a dinner at home because he doesn't want me to get tired but I insisted that's why I'm thankful that he allowed it to happen.


We ended the night with a kiss to show how happy we were together! It was like the day when Father Jerry said "You may now kiss the bride"!



1 comment: