Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 25 May 2012

Happy Friday: Celebration of Love, Life and Friendship!


2 years of being married and I already consider this a milestone!  I know that we need more years to prove and say that "we've been there, done that" but I know that taking the first step is the start of an amazing journey.




This greeting is one of the sweetest that I have ever received.  Being in a married relationship is no joke and staying inlove (like the first time you met) is something that a couple should work for.  You should find the spark within your relationship and I am happy that we are able to do it.  


Being inlove and continuously being like that is a choice that we all make.  In my case I make sure that I keep it burning.  I have written it a million times and I will never get tired of writing it; to share how I enjoy being in love.  I think I am extra blessed because I have Sweets to be with me no matter what happens.






Being with the person I love is already a special thing but having the support from our family and friends is another thing that makes our relationship extra sweet!  We always have the love from our family and friends and even if we are far from them, we know that somewhere out there they are also celebrating with us.




It was indeed a very special day for both of us and we will always be thankful for the love that we receive each day of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment