Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 11 May 2012

Happy Friday: What you are is what you get!


Just this week, I was telling a story to my friend when she said "Ang swerte ninyong mag-asawa, kayo na ang pinagpala" ("You and your husband are very lucky"). 


Upon hearing that statement, I just smiled and continued to tell my story.


That statement is another realization for me that whatever it is that you sow, you will definitely reap.


My husband and I is an ordinary couple ~ striving at our best.  
We are working hard for ourselves and for our family.
We always make sure to have some fun.  
We are not celebrities and few people knows who we really are.


Even though we are not elite, rich or famous.  It is has always been a part of our lives to be simple, humble and thankful for what He has given us.


Everything we have is something that we will always be thankful for.  From the biggest achievements to the littlest purchase, we owe them all to HIM.


I believe that our positive aura comes from appreciating all of the things around us (good or bad), the people who continuously gives cheer to us and the Life that HE has shared with us.  

I also believe that as we continue to be positive with things; then positive things will also come rushing to reach us!

So today and everyday of my life, I will always choose to be happy, positive and hopeful that everything that I am will come back to me and so do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment