Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 13 May 2012

I am lucky double time!

I am very lucky to have Mama Loida as my mother.  She took care of me and my siblings and now I have an established name of my own.  I can never thank HIM enough for the love that I got from Mama.

But my story did not end there.  I was double lucky because I have a very special Mother-in-Law, Mama Lena!

I know at first we were not in good terms because of some things that were complicated but as time went by, everything was moving out smoothly.  I made sure that I am able to show how much her son means to me and fortunately I was able to do so.

Mama Lena will always be special to me because she is the reason that I am with a very wonderful person, my husband.  Things will not work out fine with me and Noel if Mama Lena and Papa Nestor was not there to support us and give the love that we need.

Mama Lena may be appear to be very talkative and boastful, but you will never know the real her if you do not get to know her.  Once you are within her wings, you will be sure that you will be very well protected.

She will fight for her family, she will do anything to make things work and she will make sure that no one will belittle any of her family for as long as she lives.  

All the love that I have for my husband is a reflection of the love that I have for Mama Lena!


No comments:

Post a Comment