Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 13 May 2012

You are the reason!

I will not be here if Mama did not have the COURAGE to share with me the LIFE that I have right now! Not only me, but my other two brothers and sister.  The COURAGE and the STRENGTH to give birth on a normal delivery for four healthy babies is not a joke.


The SACRIFICE to raise her four children with her husband is not a fairy tale.  It's not all good - a lot of arguments here in there happened but it all paid off!


Mama is not PERFECT but SHE IS PERFECT FOR MY FAMILY!


The learning, words of wisdom and the advice that was shared to us when we were a child are all worth it.  

No words can express the Love that I feel for Mama.  Even if there were times that we had arguments, there were times that I feel I am superior, there were times I know I am right ~ things that I should feel sorry for; I know that I was already forgiven because the LOVE of a Mother to her children is UNCONDITIONAL.  



I acknowledge my weakness but Mama will always be there to give me the strength I never had.  I can never understand how it is to be a mother because I do not have a child of my own yet but as it is (even if I am not yet a mother) I know that being a MOTHER is the BEST and HARDEST job a woman can have.


Thus, given that MAMA was able to sustain the four of us, including PAPA.  She can be awarded the "BEST EMPLOYEE" of DIAZ FAMILY for all times sake and FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment