Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 1 February 2013

Happy Friday: What would you do?













Happy Friday is all about happy thoughts, happy moments and happy memories.  This time around, I am posing a question to all of us.

Please help by watching this video and let us ask ourselves.  
What are we going to do?

 

 Personally this video gave me a reality check.
It made me think, if I was in that situation what would I do?  I really cannot tell until I am in that in situation.

They say that the best way to measure honesty is when no one is looking. 
I definitely agree with this!  We know that Someone up there is always looking at us and someone inside us is telling us the right thing to do! :D

I leave this line to all of us. For us to reflect and to think deeper on how we are doing things, how we LIVE our LIVES and how we return the favor.

Xoxo
  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment