Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 8 February 2013

Happy Friday: Love Love Love Month!




I love February because this is the time of the year where all people are being cheesy, lovey and mushy mushy all the time. Like Christmas, Love will always be there all through out the year but February is the month that we give all out to express our LOVE.

I am excited for February because aside from the LOVE month, it's also Chinese New Year! We are planning to do some activities during the holidays and what's best about going out of town is going out with your dear friends and spending quality time together.  I am also anticipating Valentines Day, I would expect a lot of girls holding a bouquet of white roses or tulips or even chocolates.  Restaurants, Spas, Hotels will be jam-packed with a lot of sweet couples enjoying their sweet time.

Ahh, I can imagine how happy people would be.
It makes me smile as well. It makes me happy to think that a lot of people are in-love and are spending their lives with the one they love.

Speaking of ~ I am very blessed to have the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, my confidant, my savior, my inspiration, my love, my all-in-one guy ~ Sweets!

Now I will not let a single second pass without letting him know how special he is to me.  Not by uttering the words literally but by letting him feel important and loved.   This is exactly the same concept as with my family in the Philippines, as much as I can, I wanted them to feel that they are very important to me!

See, we should take each day as it will be our last.  We need to ensure that we say what we want to say, do what we want to do and live the life that we want to live.  No one will take action except ourselves and thus the only way to do it is to start NOW.

Tell me what you think and I will tell you what I think :D
Follow me..

Xoxo
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment