Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 23 February 2013

This is what I call conviction!

In our life, we will always reach the crossroad wherein we need to take a decision whether to go or not to go with something.

Sometimes, it takes courage, belief, confidence and a lot of determination to reach for what we want and I think this video below is the far most inspiring video for me as far as courage, belief and confidence is concerned.

 

I hope that you would agree with me that this kid is going to be a rockstar!  At his age, he sang and played the guitar with all his heart even if he cannot say the lyrics.  I find it funny and cute to watch him but if you will analyze deeper, there is more to this video :)

Just my Saturday thought for all of you!

Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment