Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wednesday Inspiration

Photo from womensenews.org






KL   : Manood naman tayo ng movie!
KL   : Tagal na natin hindi nanonood eh
Noel: Anong gusto mo?
KL   : Kahit anong meron ka jan!


This was the scenario last night when I was asking Sweets to watch any movie.  Sometimes if I feel like I want to be relaxed and inspired I watch movies.

Good thing that my husband has "Wreck It Ralph".  I really do not know anything about this movie but since I really want to watch a movie then I don't think there is any issue with me.

Initially I thought that it was just one of these animated movies for kids (Yes! I admit that I am old) but it's more than that!  Being me (always looking for inspiration), I did find a moral from this wonderful movie.



It's really true that TRUE and SINCERE HAPPINESS is something that money cannot buy; it is something that stature cannot provide.  It is priceless and it is something that will make us smile no matter what!

So if you feel that you are not happy with your life right now, start to count the things that money can't buy!

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment