Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Finally! Love by Jose and Donna!







Wowowowowowowow! I am so excited to announce that Donna and Jose is finally calling it to the next level! This is overdue and I think that Jose did a pretty sweet proposal. Ayiiii :)

They have been together for the last seven years and four months and I REALLY BELIEVE that this should be happening now.  For such long relationships, proposals may not be considered anymore since the couple has been living as a real couple BUT (there is always my big BUT) it will still be EXTRA special if the guys (ahem to all guys out there) can pull out a surprise as simple as this one!

Seven years is LONG and I know that Jose and Donna have experienced the roller coaster emotions in a relationship and I am very very happy that they will soon tie the knot!

Congratulations Jose and Best Wishes Donna!
From Me & Sweets, Ed & Jen, April & Leo, Aymi and Omie, Ann and Adrian!

Love you both! Whatever it is, we are here!

  e1D7Sg on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Muahuuuuuggs!!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment