Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 25 March 2013

Monday oh Monday! What are your To Dos?












You had a blast from your weekend getaway and you are still in the midst of figuring out what you want do or should do on the first day of the work week.

Although I may sound different (because I love Mondays!) many people does not enjoy the day! They have their own reasons and I do not intend to fight with it.

Anyways, as I was browsing through and doing some research of my own, I came along with this simple photo.


from http://officerats.net/archive/to_do_list-or-what-i-shouldnt-be-doing/ 


It was funny but then it struck me! This is really happening!
Just a couple of weeks ago, our daily news paper here in Malaysia "The Star" published in their front page that in the survey that they completed, in an 8 hour work day, only 4 hours is productive.  

True or not, it is our own responsibility to find out.

An article was also published whether Employers can allow their employees to surf Facebook and other social network at the office.

At the end of the day, whether you have surfed any social networking sites or not, it is the productivity that counts! On another thought, we (as employees) should also be cautious in using company property and time.  It's only 8 hours a day and then after that we have all the time to use for our personal things!

Just my thoughts!

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment