Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 21 March 2013

I am in Love all over again!








I was very fascinated when Zoren Legaspi pulled out his wedding proposal and wedding ceremony for Carmina Villaruel.  It was all like a fairy tale and I can't help but the tears to fall and to smile all over again.  It was just a dream come true to any women inlove!

Wedding proposals can go beyond as far as what Zoren did or as simple as what other men do.  The impact depends on how it was delivered and how deeply the couple is in love with each other. I can't help but reminisce about what happened with Sweets' proposal and I just keep on falling in love again and again and again!

Just now I watched a "not so usual" wedding proposal and it made me smile once more! Very creative indeed!



See, falling in love is the best feeling one could have!
If you love someone, can you please tell it to the person! You don't want to keep your silence and regret it forever!

If the person knows that you love them, by all means please tell it to them again and again and again! 

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment