Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 22 March 2013

Happy Friday: Let's Cartoon ourselves!

 







A lot of times I always ask my husband to take pictures of us doing a lot of things, even modeling and making faces.  I always wanna have fun with pictures because that's what we really do in real life!






It is like sharing our feelings to the people who loves us!
Let me share some of the best photos that we have:





 About a couple of weeks ago, there was this app that was widely used and I have seen a lot of it in some social networking sites. It was the imadeface application!

It was cool since you have the chance to cartoonize yourself.  However, it was quite difficult to find the exact same me and Noel in that app!  Maybe we have a so unique face!  I asked Jose's help to create our very own imadeface and he did a good job!





"It's always good to be in a relationship where you can be ABSOLUTELY silly together" ~ Unknown

This is what I LOVE about being Mr and Mrs Fernando! A lot of fun, laughter and cheers! Yahoo!!!





Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)
 
Xoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment