Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Movie-nspiration: Rise of the Guardians



I have been watching a couple of movies these past few days as it really gives me the relaxation that I need.  With that I wanted to share some of the things that I thought of after watching this movie.

This movies was meant for kids but since I am a kid at heart, I felt it! (Naks!).

When I was younger I wished that Santa Clause was real.
Kids from the US wished that the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Sandman, Jack Frost were all real.

This movie for me is a representation that whether these things are all real or not it will still depend on us; on our faith. 

 

In our life we will come across things that will test what and how much we believe in and it's a matter of believing rather than just telling.


"Enjoy life like a child and take each day one step at a time"

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment