Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Friday: Who is more clever?


I love to sleep.  If and when I am sleepy, i just look for a spot and I can make my way to sleep easily.  In as much easy I can sleep, it's equally challenging to wake me up! Trust me, what I am saying is very true! You can even ask Sweets about it.

I very much utilize the "Snooze" button in my alarm clock and Sweets is telling me that my alarm clock does not work!

He always complain that every time my alarm went on, he was the one who is awaken and not me :D

Then one Saturday morning, I set my alarm to 7am and "again" it did not work.  Sweets thought that he had to do something about it.  Then at 8am...

Noel:  Meron akong ininstall na bagong alarm clock!
KL:     Okie (half asleep)
Noel:  Ayan mag aalarm na yan!

Then the Alarm clock did its wonder!  

Noel:  Shake mo for 5 seconds para tumigil ung alarm!
KL:     (Shaking)
Noel:  Lakasan mo para gumana!
KL:     (Still Shaking)
Noel:   Ayan!
KL:      Okie gising na ako! @_@

OMG! This alarm clock did worked! Nagising talaga ako!
This is how it will look like :)

When the alarm is on, you will hear the buzz sound and when you look at your phone this is what you will see!


Then you have 5 seconds to shake it!


If you are unable to shake firmly then the 5 second shake time will reset back to 5.  


Oh wow they also give encouragement for you to shake it!
Well since I am half asleep then I was not able notice it.


Then once you are done you did a great job!
Wow you are wide awake because of what you just did!

Now who is clever? the App or the Husband? hehe!

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment