Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 18 March 2013

Candy Crush Saga: My thoughts!

 


One of the talked about games right now is the "Candy Crush SAGA".  Personally, I got involved with this game because of my husband, he was talking about how tempting the candies were and because of that we both started to play it.  

One downside is that it lessened our time to talk because we were focused on our individual games but still it's a lot of fun.

I don't intend to explain how the game works or to share some cheats because it's all over the internet.  What I wanted to share are the things that I realized while playing this game.  Yes there were some realizations and reflections involved (this is just me! :D)

1. I cannot pass my level  

I was trying all my best to pass my level but I just can't.  There were many obstacles and it seemed like forever!  The jellies were not popping, the ingredients were not going down and the chocolate keeps on spreading!  What to do?

My thought:
Ask for HELP! Yes! Since I know my husband already passed this level then all I need to do was to ask help from him.  It's either I will ask for his technique or will ask him to play my level! Done!  This principle applies in everything that we do, if we cannot complete something then we should "Ask help".

2. My husband cannot pass his level

Well, I cannot play his game (because he is better than me) but when I got into his level, for some weird reason I can pass it immediately.

My thought:
In anything that we do, whether it's work or game, people play it differently.  It can take my husband forever to pass one level and it will only take me five tries.  This is what you call luck or sometimes simplifying things!

This is a simple game but I can still relate it to real life situations and challenges.  I hope you can as well :)


Always remember, sweet things happen to sweet people.  Continue smiling because you never know who from the people around you need it the most :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment