Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 23 February 2013

Oh it was by Birthday!



How can I forget the most important day of the year? My birthday!
This was the day where my parents got very excited to see their little bundle of joy! Where all the angels sang and all their eyes wide open to see how cute I was!

I don't want to start to brag but I was really cute when I was a lot lot younger.  As een super duper cute to the max that all of my aunties, uncles, and cousins would like to carry me.  Ganon ka cute! ^_^  I won't post any picture because I will let your imagination do the thing!

Well after all those years, I know I have grown into a fine young woman.
I can say a lot of adjectives about myself but I choose not to, my family and friends know about it already.

Probably I was so busy about a couple of things and almost forgot to write about this very special day.  I was very blessed that I was able to celebrate this special day in the Philippines.  Blessed enough to celebrate it with my two families - DIAZ and FERNANDO family.


Everybody was present and that was the best birthday gift ever!  For us Filipinos, if there are celebrations, eating is the first in the list of to dos!  Sharing the food and stories with your loved ones is one of the best thing to do in strengthening relationship and I do not wish to forego this tradition.

Not sure if everyone is aware but my sister and I shared the same birth date.  Nope, we did not share the celebration but we were really born on the same date ~ January 4.  In case you are asking, we are 15 years apart! Awesome isn't it?? One celebration for two birthdays!


I do not intend to elaborate all of the things that I learned for the past x-years, but I know that I did learn a lot!  I wish to thank all of the people that has been part of my wonderful life ~ those who gave their appreciation and thanks, those who have hurt me and rejected me!  Those who have accepted the weird and crazy me ~ You know who you are!

I thank all of the people who are still actively part of my life now and giving color to my being.  Thank you all for everything!  I cannot elaborate further as I will be lost for words!  (feeling nanalo lang sa Miss Universe).

I cannot thank all of my family and friends but ofcourse I have a top list!

Mama Inday and Papa Gary:
Sa walang sawang pag suporta! You know what you have done to make me the person that I am right now and I am very blessed to have you as my parents! 
I cannot explain how thankful I am but I hope that in my simple ways, I am able to give back!  Both of you are very special to me so please take care of yourselves! Wag pasaway!


Mama Lena and Papa Nestor:
My "wala akong masabing" parents in law!  Para ngang hindi in-laws eh, they are literally my second parents!  I am the luckiest person to have these two wonderful and awesome in-laws.  Parang barkada lang and the level of love is just unconditional.  They made my marriage life so beautiful and I cannot thank them enough for (1) bringing Noel into this world (2) accepting me as their daughter ~ with all my weirdness and craziness!

 
To my brothers and sister! G-Boy, Mika at Louise:
I am happy to be part of this crazy siblings!  When we were a lot younger I was like their worst nightmare because I am really acting like an "Ate".  However, as years go by (althought I am still acting as their Ate), it feels like we are all "barkada", talking about anything under the sun, laughing at the most non-sense matters and making fun of everything.  I think humor is the best part of our relationship. 

I thank the two Kuyas (G-Boy and Mika) because they act as the "Ate" while I am away.  They are my family's guard, doctor, preacher, reporter and they are doing a good job! 

I thank Louise for being the toy! Hahahahah! Toy meaning, someone that is making Mama and Papa busy.  Since Gboy and Mika are both grown up already, Louise is the one that keeps them busy!  A very good student both academic and non academic! Aminado ako na hindi mana sa ate! :)

Would you agree with me that we all look like we are at the same age bracket?! :D


Lastly but definitely not the least!

The ever wonderful and all in one love of my life ~ Noel.
He gives color to my life! I think that is pretty much self explanatory!
If the wife is happy, meaning the husband is doing his job! Hahahah!


 

Life is short, but I know how to enjoy my life. One step at a time.
Simple things, simple joys!
Give thanks!
Be contented!
Give back!

Thanks for sharing your life with me and I hope to share the laughters with you!

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. psst belated happy birthday! i don't remember if i already greeted you on fb.. as usual blocked ang fb sa office :)

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your sister look alike!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete