Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 15 February 2013

I know, I know.. Valentines would not be complete if...

We don't EAT!
 

Last year, this was our Valentine
This year it was pretty simple, the minute I woke up and realized it was Valentines Day, I immediately greeted Sweets a "Happy Valentines".

After a little bit of coffee, we both prepared to come to work.
Then before we leave, we took some pictures.

Sweets know I am up for something but he only found out when I posted it via FB :D


While at work, we decided to have lunch together.
Since we are working 6 train stations away, we decided to meet halfway (well i think 2/3 way in my advantage).  We had lunch at Midvalley.

Since Feb14 is a special day for couple and we don't know what to do and where to eat, we decided to try this new restaurant.

Just a simple lunch with a lot of stories and laughter.  We were talking about our next out of towns. Hehe..

Food was nice, very much filling.


Then here is our menu.




It was definitely a Burpp-lentines day!
Aside from the flowers and chocolates ~ another best thing about Valentines Day is the food!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment