Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 22 February 2013

Happy Friday: Being a kid again!




What is the difference between a child and an adult?  Aside from their physical size and wisdom, one thing that I like from being a child is being able to play without thinking of anything.

I must admit that every time I see a child play, it's very contagious.  I can't help but smile, simply because you can genuinely feel the excitement and joy in what they do.

This is one behavior that (whether we like or not) diminish as we grow old.  It feels like we are very busy about earning and living then sometimes we forget to inject some fun in what we do.  Sometimes, it always help to step back, think and reflect on what we can do to make our lives worth living and a lot of fun. 

One thing is to do the things that we enjoyed doing when we were a child.
Play without limits and play just to have fun and nothing else.

My husband and I never fail to amuse ourselves with playing!
Last 2011, we played in the park - What is in the air? 
Last 2012, I was a bit addicted to FB games and iPad games - Let us Play
Last 2012, my husband turned back time when he watched "Voltron"



Just last night my husband and Joel played the old time favorite "Family Computer".

Honestly, I did not have the chance to play Family Computer when I was younger (probably Mama and Papa wants us to focus on studies) but I still had an amazing childhood experience.

We (my husband and I) thought that since we already have our own money then might as well indulge with this fun and basic game.

I don't think children now a days will enjoy "Family Computer" but I am pretty sure that our generation will!

I played my favorite game, Super Mario Brothers, but unlike when I was younger, I can only stay in front of the computer for 30 minutes. :D

My last note: Let us enjoy life like as if we were little children, not worrying about anything, just playing, eating, sleeping and enjoying every moment that we have.

Love life always!

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment