Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 5 September 2011

What is in the air?

I was just talking about playing in my other post (Let us Play), and speaking of, just last Tuesday (aug 30) my husband bought one of his dream toy, remote control helicopter. Even if when we were still in the Philippines, he has always wanted to have one but we just couldn't find time to get one.


Now, this dream came true when he was able to get one for himself. 






That same night, we tried to play with it inside our room and it was so cool. Not being able to play with it when I was young, I was amazed on how people was able to create such toy. I was used to seeing toy cars and trains only, planes and helicopter but they cannot fly but this one, for me is cool and we were able to get a hand if it without asking money from our parents.


To sort of test drive it, we planned to play with it at the Padang Astaka Park. Since Nelven and Ed also have one, it'll be cool to play! 


Before we proceed with our agenda, I will never forget to take pictures first to make sure that we will be able to capture the moments! :)






Ang mga Pilot!






This is Chokchok, Sweet's helicopter!


This one is Ed's and Nelven's Helichoochoo..
Sorry if I was noisy! :p




AZ brought his frisbee and they also played.  It was my first time to see how it was played live and threw one!  If you want to stay fit, this sport is a good one, you will not feel working out because your goal is to catch the disk! :p




They plan to do this on a weekly basis, I am just not sure if this will be true!
If yes, they can play frisbee then I will jog :)


Another activity that will help keep bonding alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment