Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 8 September 2011

Surprise Visit



You will never know who will walk inside your house.






















Yesterday at around 8 in the evening while I was waiting for Sweets to arrive, this little fellow came in...



If my memory served me right, I haven't seen any butterfly yet during my stay here.  Even when we were at the park, what I saw were birds.


Thus it was definitely a pleasant surprise that "Whity" came all the way here to visit us.  Can a butterfly fly all the way to the 11F? Hmmm..


Anyways, I looked at it as a positive thing that "we" are always being watched by HIM and that HE will never let anything bad happen to us!


When he stopped flying, I thought that he entered our room and so I went in and looked for him, unfortunately I saw nothing.  At first I thought it was weird that he just disappeared (maybe I will be scared) and then Sweets arrived.


It stopped flying when he found his spot right in front of our bedroom door.
Sweets was the one who saw him.




I slept at 12midnight and he was still there, when I woke up this morning, he was no longer there.


Thanks for the visit Whity and 'til next!

No comments:

Post a Comment