Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 5 September 2011

I'm not an endorser, just a happy client!

I will never get tired of telling stories about my wedding day.  It was and it will be the most unforgettable experience in my life!  I have already written my 'Thank You's' in another blog "Maybe Late but always in my Heart!" but what I would like to highlight is a person who was very significant in that event.


None other than our dear Photographer, Noel!

I don't even want to call him a "Photographer" because he was more than that!  He was able to capture every single moment from our wedding.  By simply looking at the pictures, it felt like going down memory lane because the emotion was there and for me it was just perfect.


Not to mention, Noel was one of the persons who made me forget the flowers (that didn't arrived). He told me that he will stop taking pictures if I don't stop being grouchy! It worked! :)












Like any other weddings, there is this thing called "Pre-nuptial pictorial". 
I don't know where it all started but it was a cool idea to have one before getting married.  They said that you have your pre-nup pictorial so that your photographer will be able to establish rapport and get to know the couple better. 


This way your photographer will have a hang on how the two of you relate with one another and will know how to beautifully take your pictures at your wedding.

This will also establish your relationship and will make the couple comfortable with the person who will capture the events on their special day.


We did not had a hard time dealing with Noel, he was fun to be with, knew how to relate with us (knowing that we were a bit older than him) and even with Sweets' parents and very humble!


He welcomed any idea that we had and brought his ideas as well that made the pre-nup a lot of fun.
 
Here is a taste of our Pre Nuptial Pictorial

It was a lot of fun! I wish to write about it soon but there is no need to wait for my blog because Noel's blog typically captured everything that happened that day!

Then came the wedding day! 

Oh boy! here is the story, care of Noel! "The Day"



I put all the blame to Sweets, for deciding to choose Noel for our wedding! 


A positive blame it is!! Sweets' has never been wrong in doing things.  Besides the fact that they are both "Noel", they also both love "Orange".  It was just the perfect railway!

I guessed it was luck but over time I realized that we were blessed to have found Noel for our wedding.  

I will never get tired of bragging about this one because I was greatly satisfied and I will always remember our wedding day every time I see the pictures.

Special thanks to Noel's Team! Jed Calara and my dearest pretty Sis Michelle Morelos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment