Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 15 February 2013

Happy Friday: Where do you want to go?




















Earlier this year I have been talking to a number of people and with that I was beating myself into understanding what I want do with my life.  

Am I happy with what I am doing now?
Do I find purpose and fulfillment?
Is there something missing?

While I was reminiscing and thinking about the things that I would like to achieve, I remembered one scene from the Twilight Saga - Eclipse.

 

It was a very simple graduation speech but it really made sense.
Even if this was a high school graduation and I already passed it, one way or the other I know I will walk down that journey of confusion again and again.

What do we need to do now to find our purpose? 

1. Find happiness in what we do - we can never be fulfilled if we are not happy
2. Take each challenge as a stepping stone in achieving our pot of gold
3. Be helpful to those who does not seek help
4. Stay focused in what you want to achieve in LIFE and you will never go wrong
5. LIVE a HAPPY LIFE - by smiling all the time - let your eyes smile and the people around you will feel the love.

~~~~~~~~

We all have our purpose in this planet, some may have found it and living it but some may still be reaching in the dark.  It is still not too late - we just need to start to find our purpose now!

As for myself - I know deep in my heart of hearts that it is to make you all HAPPY :)


Talk to you all soon!

Xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment