Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 15 April 2013

Miss Universe Philippines 2013: Ara Arida

Last night was one of the most exciting nights of my life.  
It was Bb. Pilipinas 2013 Coronation Night.

I shared with you before that my cousin was part of this competition, she is Ara Arida and as I was watching the live streaming (which was extremely slow) I was also getting real time updates from my brother and cousins who were watching it live from Smart Araneta Coliseum.

I was so excited to hear that she was "Best in Swimwear" BUT knowing that she was the "MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2013" I was like "HUH?"

Is that true? are you kidding me?????
Then it sinked-in!!!  It was like a DREAM but no IT WAS TRUE!!!!

Ara is now the MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2013.





Ara! No one can be more proud that your family who have supported you all the way!!!! Keep it going girl and we will go and cheer our lungs out for your Ms Universe competition this coming December!!

Ara's official FB Page 
More News about this win -->  Ms Universe Philippines 2013

Cheerio!!!

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo


4 comments:

  1. She is reallyyyyy pretty.... Congratssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your cousin:) Thanks for visiting my blog:) Enjoy your trip to Chang Puak Camp:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gene! Yes will do enjoy our visit there! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete