Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 15 April 2013

A special message to Wonderful Moms!





They say that the hardest employment in this world is being a mother!  


You work 24x7 but everything is for free!
- There is no overtime pay when you need to change the diaper at three am
- There is no substitution when you feel restless for the entire day
- There is no performance bonus for a job well done
- There is no time offs, no holidays and no recess
- There is no time to be sick
- You have to be a:
    -  Security Guard
    -  Nurse and doctor
    -  Teacher
    -  Driver
    -  Counselor
    -  Referee
    -  Good Cook
    -  Lawyer
    -  Friend
    -  Clown
    -  Robot - cannot be sick
    -  Any occupation that you can think of - Only to protect their children!

These are just some of the qualities that I can think of.  
These are the things that moms are all capable of doing and maybe more!  I am not a mother so I cannot say much but all I can say is that being a mother is like being a hero!

My mother is my Hero! I got some of my fierce personality from her and I am thankful for that one!  Most of my life, I stayed with my mom!  Enjoyed everything with her and learned so much from her.

But when I decided to get married, decided to leave her house, she willingly accepted it!  It's hard, of course, that your first born will no longer live in your house but that's the reality.  I am thankful that Mama accepted it!

I may not understand how mothers think but I only know one thing for sure!  They are treasures that each child should cherish and give thanks!

I saw this very wonderful and inspiring video and I would like to share this to all of you! All of the mothers out there, all of the to be mothers!

Life is like an ice!  Make sure you cherish each moment before it melts!


Talk to you soon!
Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment