Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 11 August 2012

More than anything in this world!



Have you ever been in love? Love for family is one thing but what I am trying to refer to is romantic love?

Now have you?  I think one time or the other all of us fell in love and experienced the magic, like smiling all by ourselves.

The feeling is something that cannot be described by any word from the dictionary.  It's LOVE.

After being in love and deciding to settle down, marriage comes into play. This is because "It is happy to be in love", Something that we thought would be a happy ever after.  After getting over the wedding jitters and all the troubles, walking down the aisle and saying "I do" is just the start of your life.

Your life will be all over you as you take on your marriage, you are not alone anymore, you have your life partner to be with you.  This is the real deal!  But what if everything that you dreamed of your whole life doesn't seem to be playing at the right tune?  What will you do?

Being married (for two years) I can say that we are still in the honeymoon stage but I know that not all the time will be happy moments.  From my experiences, I know that my husband and I will be able to sustain the spark that we have and continue to be in love.

Staying in a married life is hard work, a lot of hard work.

To all couples out there..
> those who are planning to get married
> those who were married for a couple of years
> those who were married for a decade or so

I know of this very wonderful movie and it moved me!  This is how any married couple should be!



I learned a lot from this movie and I know anyone would learn something too. I would like to pass this forward and I hope that it will be of help.

Being happy is the most wonderful thing in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment