Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 11 August 2012

Taking Life easy

 

This video was from Monster House and this scene was inspirational for me.

One good thing about this thing called LIFE is that all of us have our own responsibility to take care of it.  In my perspective, what you do with your life is the reflection of what you want to be and what we can be in the future.

I am a fan of taking things easily and lightly, just like the video where the girl was very relaxed strolling with her bike and singing "la la la la la".  What gave me the inspiration from this video was when the girl, being so relaxed singing, fell down on her knees.  

Inspiring because, although it is always good to take things easily we should always be cautious with what are happening around us.

Just a bit of reminder that I tell myself and I know it is also applicable to anybody of us.  

Keep on smiling, it's always good for our health.





No comments:

Post a Comment