Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Simple Meal: Chicken Adobo


 



This is one of my favorite however Sweets does not like it much so I seldom cook it.

Chicken Adobo!

 





Ingredients:

1. 3/4 kilo chicken (breast and thigh)
2. 1 head garlic (crushed)
3. 4 tablespoon soy sauce
4. 2 tablespoon vinegar
5. 1/2 cup water
6. 3 tablespoon cooking oil
7. Pepper

 

How it was simply done:

~ Marinade the chicken together with garlic and soy sauce (overnight much better)
~ Heat pan and put cooking oil
~ Once cooking oil is just about hot, place the marinated chicken until golden brown
~ Once chicken is almost half cooked, put the water and bring to boil
~ Once boiling, pour in the vinegar and cook for 5 more minutes
~ Put pepper to taste

I like my Chicken Adobo dry, just the right sauce but not too saucy.
Best served with steamed rice and Coca Cola. :)



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment