Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 3 August 2012

Happy Friday: What is in your Smile?

Happy Friday everyone! Even before I was with Accenture, my colleagues would always ask me how the hell I keep cool and continue to be engaged at work.  They were telling me that I should be part of the Employee Engagement Team.


Actually it is very simple.  I always SMILE. =)


I was an HR Rep for 5 years; talking to people here and there.  Hearing about complaints, demotivating stories and unprofessional behaviors; basically negative comments, issues and what not.  Then after hearing all of them, I breath, talk lightly and smile.  After the conversation, I feel that somehow I was able to help.  This is where I get my motivation and engagement.


In a discussion; listening is the best thing to do.  It is the feeling of comfort that someone listened to what you have to say.


This is applicable not only for work, it can happen in every situation in our lives, whether it is a family member seeking for guidance or a friend asking for advise.  Therefore, whatever situation we may be, my take it so always listen and put a smile on their face.






No comments:

Post a Comment